Japanese Massage - Want to give a Japanese idol a massage
We are aware that when a masseuse gives a massage there are different types of techniques that they can use. Of these many techniques the Japanese massage is somewhat unique. This Japanese massage is called Shiatsu and while it may have originally been a Chinese form of medicine, the massage itself is has become Japanese.
In this Japanese massage you will find that the therapist uses finger pressure and the bodies own natural weight to help with the massage. For a Japanese massage the person who is having the massage will be able to wear their clothes as it is not necessary for the removal of clothing.
Shiatsu uses the various pressure points in the body to help diagnose and treat various conditions that are found in the person. Like the Chinese acupuncture and Qigong techniques, Japanese massage techniques makes full use of the energy of Chi that is flowing through the body.
In the Japanese massage the fingers of the massage therapist are used not only to find what sort of problem the patient is suffering from but also the best way to treat this problem as a preventative measure. The use of Japanese massage has been found to help with problems that originate in the bone structure.
It can also help with the healing process for the nervous system, muscles, circulatory system and the internal secretion process. There is also another benefit that is found with a Japanese massage. This is where the massage stimulates the body to produce its own healing capabilities.
The therapist who performs Japanese massage therapies needs to train for quite some time to acquire that ability to detect the various illnesses and underlying medical problems that their patients are suffering from. Today some practitioners of Japanese massage also combine other techniques into their Japanese massage therapy.
For the best type of Japanese massage you should understand that the therapist will need to have some knowledge about the internal problems that are facing the client's body. There are various standards that need to be adhered to when the client is being given a full Japanese massage.
Unlike the other massages a Japanese massage is conducted on a firm mat that is placed on the ground. With a Japanese massage you will find that your body is helping the therapist to cure you while the massage is being performed.
About the Author
Hot Topics In Massage Therapy
Let's face it. America's health consciousness has catapulted during the last five years. Foods low in fat, sugar, and carbohydrates, have topp...
- The Benefits of Ice-Up Portable Cold Therapy Massage
- Abdomen Massage - Starting Out
- Massage Therapy - If You Haven't Tried It Now's The Time
- The Benefits of Massage
- Massage In San Antonio
- Massage Tables - How To Choose The Right One
- Know The Top Massage Techniques!
- The Most Popular Types Of Asian Massage
- Massage Therapy and Back Pain
- Why Choose Hot Stone Massage
- Why Not All Massages For Men Are Seedy!
- Zen Shiatsu Massage's Healing Touch
- Jobs Massage Therapy
- Why Do You Need A Massage Certificate?
- Factors Affecting Your Massage Therapy Salary
- Massage & Massage Therapy or Lotions, Potions and Pills?
- 15 Easy Steps On How To Give A Hot Stone Massage
- The Swedish Massage: Is It The Right One For You?
- Is it advisable to get Massage Therapy and Botox Melbourne?
- Massage Therapy - If You Haven't Tried It.. Nows The Time
- Beauty Tips
- Cardio Exercise
- Chronic Fatigue
- Congenital Disorders
- Crohn's Disease
- Dental Care
- Ear Candling
- Elliptical Trainers
- Environmental Health
- Exercise Equipments
- Healthy Recipes
- Kidney Cancer
- Memory Loss
- Neck Pain
- Nutritional Supplements
- Perthes Disease
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Quit Smoking
- Rett Syndrome
- Skin Care
- Sports Health
- Weight Training
- Yeast Infection
- Alternative A-Z | Beauty A-Z | Disease & Conditions A-Z | Fitness A-Z | Health A-Z | Home Life A-Z | Medicine A-Z | Remedies A-Z | Disease Therapy A-Z
- Health Topics | Articles | Encyclopedia | Glossaries | Directories | Archives | Rss Channel | Blog | China Health Online | 365 Health Online | InfoDaily
- Addiction Treatments
- Alexander Technique
- Bowen Technique
- Chelation Therapy
- Color Therapies
- Crystal Therapy
- Drugs and Medication
- Energy Therapy
- Enzyme Therapy
- Gem Therapy
- Juice Therapy
- Light Therapy
- Magnetic Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Music therapy
- Oxygen therapy
- Ozone Therapy
- Pain Management
- Polarity Therapy
- Stone Therapy
- Time Line Therapy
- Tui Na
- Urine Therapy